Search this Site ONLY
Or ALL OpenGovPartners
Learn More About
Share YOUR progress!Working on OGP in your country?
Let's learn from each other!
Learn more at OpenGovPartners.com.
- More Analysis on the US OGP Experience
- Another Resource for Examples and Experiences
- US Government Publishes Self-Assessment
- Civil Society Report – One Small Step for Open Government: Evaluation Finds US Government Met Most of its 2011 Commitments
- Share Your Open Government Ideas with the White House
Monthly Archives: August 2011
OTG arranged several conference calls for the US CSOs to talk among ourselves, including a call with Julie McCarthy and one with Nathaniel Heller to discuss mechanics of the OGP process. OTG collected (via our Google group) recommendations and proposals … Continue reading
OTG facilitated a meeting on August 30 with CSOs and the Administration (OMB and other Executive Office of the President officials). Administration representatives were: Lisa Ellman, Alex Hunt, Blake Roberts, Michael Fitzpatrick, Remington Gregg, Chris Vein, Nick Fraser, Samantha Power, … Continue reading